Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
1. JSL does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. JSL does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will JSL, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. JSL does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors
8. Some of the statements contained herein constitute additional information that has not been audited or reviewed by the auditors and is based on Management’s current opinion and prognoses. Consequently, there may be material differences between said statements and the Company’s actual future results, performance and events. Actual results, performance and events may differ substantially from those expressed or implied by said statements as a result of various factors, including the general and economic situation in Brazil and other countries; interest, inflation and exchange rates; changes in laws and regulations; and general competitive factors (at global, regional or national level). Consequently, Management accepts no responsibility for the conformity or accuracy of the additional information in this report that has not been audited or reviewed by the auditors. Said information should be examined and interpreted in an independent manner by shareholders and market agents who should carry out their own analyses and reach their own conclusions regarding the results disclosed herein.
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to JSL or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
EBITDA is a non-accounting measure prepared by JSL. EBITDA consists of net income (expenses) for the period, before income tax and social contribution, financial income (expenses) and depreciation and amortization expenses.
EBITDA is not a measure recognized under Brazilian GAAP, IRFS or U.S. GAAP. EBITDA does not have standardized meanings and the Company’s definitions of EBITDA may differ from those of other companies. EBITDA has limitations that may impair its use as a measure of profitability, since it does not reflect certain costs involved in doing business, such as financial expenses, taxes, depreciation, capital expenses and other related costs, any of which may have a significant effect on JSL’s net income. JSL uses EBITDA as a measure of its operational performance.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.