1. Shareholding Base for Payment Purposes: Shareholders of record on December 23, 2014 will be entitled to receive interest on equity.
2. Total Amount of Interest on Equity: A total gross amount of nineteen million, one hundred and ninety-eight thousand, eight hundred and thirty-four reais (R$19,198,834.00), corresponding to R$0.09016091 per share.
Interest on equity is subject to fifteen percent (15%) withholding income tax, except for shareholders who prove to be exempt or immune, or shareholders domiciled in countries or jurisdictions where the legislation establishes a different rate. Exempt or immune shareholders must submit the documentation that proves their exempt or immune status to the Company‘s Investor Relations department by December 29, 2014.
3. Date of Payment of Interest on Equity: January 9, 2015, to be submitted to the next Annual Shareholders Meeting, to be held on April 30, 2015.
4.Trading Ex-rights to Interest on Equity: The Company‘s shares will be traded ex-rights to interest on equity as of December 26, 2014, inclusive.
5. Imputing to Mandatory Dividends: Interest on equity, net of withholding income tax, will be imputed to the mandatory dividends for fiscal year 2014, pursuant to article 9, paragraph seven, Law 9,249/95 and item V of CVM Resolution 207/96.
6. Payment Instructions: Shareholders whose registration does not include their taxpayers‘ ID (CPF/CNPJ) or bank details will receive their rights soon after they go to a Bradesco S.A. branch and provide this information. Shareholders whose shares are held under custody by the Brazilian Clearing and Depository Corporation (CBLC) should confirm/adjust their registration data/bank details through their custodian agent.
Denys Marc Ferrez
Investor Relations Officer